We offer a variety of residential and commercial construction services.
At Gibson Custom Construction, we serve Charlotte, North Carolina and the surrounding area with a variety of residential and commercial services. We work with you on custom building, remodeling or renovation projects. With over 30 years of experience, we are a second-generation family business that has been serving the community in different ways. We have used our service for the betterment of residential, healthcare, education, commercial maintenance, religious facilities, daycares, recreational, multi-family, industrial, government, and military facilities. As a second-generation licensed General Contractor in North Carolina (achieved at age of 20!) and South Carolina, certified LEED AP (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design), CAPS (Certified Aging in Place Specialist), and OSHA 30 certified contractor, you can be confident you are in capable hands.
The Residential and Commercial Services We Offer
When you share that you handle a full-range of residential and commercial services, there will always be situations in which a customer is still unsure about whether you can help them. At Gibson Custom Construction, we don’t want you to be left with questions, so we encourage you to reach out to us regardless of what project you have in mind. There are very few things that we do not do, so you stand a good chance of hearing “Yes! We do that!” Here is a quick rundown of the residential and commercial services that we are commonly called upon to do, just to give you an idea of the expertise we have to offer.
- Custom home building- We are fully equipped to build your home from the ground up. We pride ourselves on our ability to design and produce creative solutions so you love your home for years to come.
- Home additions- Running out of space as your family grows? No problem! As long as you have available space on your property, we can resolve the problem with a home addition. This is a far more economical solution than selling and purchasing another home.
- Metal framing- While wood is more common for framing, there are times when you might prefer metal framing instead. We have you covered if that is your preference for your home renovation or build project.
- Sheetrock / drywall- Whether you need your interior walls replaced for some reason or you handled a renovation on your own, but do not wish to do this part of the project, reach out to us to get a professional result.
- Home renovations- No project is too small or too large for us to handle as a general contractor. We will complete whatever you have in mind to your complete satisfaction.
- Commercial demolition- If you have something old that needs to go away to make room for the new, we’re the ones to call. We handle demolition with care and haul away the debris.
- Commercial additions- As your business expands, you may need more space. Let us design and build the extra space you need, be it warehouse space, another office, or something else.
- Commercial upfits- Also known as build-outs or fit-outs, these projects involve a modification to make your newly acquired commercial space work better for you or for a new tenant. Call on us to get the work done according to your specific requirements.
- Small business construction- We can design and build a space that is perfect for your start-up company or as a second location.
- Commercial sheetrock / drywall- Installing sheetrock/drywall isn’t as easy as it looks. Leave it to us so you get the professional results you want.
- Commercial metal framing- Metal framing is quite common in commercial spaces, especially during a tenant build-out or addition.
- Commercial renovations- If it is time to modernize your commercial space and make it more functional, call on us to get it just as you envision.